Our Terms and Conditions
1. A £100.00 per car, non-returnable deposit is payable at the point of confirming the booking. The remaining balance is due for payment four weeks before the date of the wedding and we will send you an invoice at this time. Please note that on payment of the deposit you are confirming acceptance of the terms and conditions as detailed.
2. Cancellations must be done four weeks prior to the event otherwise the client will be asked to pay the full outstanding balance.
3. Style Hire will provide a professional and courteous service to all its customers, but cannot accept any liability for disappointment caused by any circumstances beyond its control.
4. Payments are to be made by cash, bank transfer or cheques.
5. In the unlikely event of a mechanical breakdown, Style Hire will offer a replacement, similar class of vehicle if available. With reference to our Vintage/Classic car, we reserve the right to offer an alternative vehicle from our fleet.
6. A full itinerary must be provided to Style Hire at the point of confirming the booking. This must contain all of the collection point details as well as contact names and telephone numbers at collection point. This should also include details for the location of the reception and if required any details of sites for photographs.
7. All cars come with internal silk flower display, ribbons & chauffeur.
8. The cost of the hire includes the collection of the main parties involved from the points advised and delivery to the wedding venue, then after the service to your preference of photo location then finally to your reception venue. We allow a hire time of 3 hours from the first pick up time. If you anticipate any additional time will be required please advise us and we will charge a very small premium to cover driver and fuel costs.
9. A representative from Style Hire will contact the main parties involved, one week in advance of the Wedding, to finalize and confirm the original arrangements for the Wedding Day.
10. All customers are advised that in the interests of safety all cars are limited to a maximum number of passengers; this includes children acting as flower girl or pageboys. (Please ask for details)
11. With reference to our vintage cars, all customers are advised that due to the age of the vehicles that no seatbelts are fitted. Every effort is made to minimize any discomfort and concerns that this may cause, by limiting the vehicle to a maximum of 30mph.
12. Customers must note that they are liable for any damages or losses caused to the vehicle by themselves or their guests.
13. The customer is the person making the booking and who is responsible for said booking